How to Apply
Applying for an aircraft loan through AirFleet Capital is a quick, easy 3 part process. The following outlines the application and closing process.
Application and Approval Process
- Complete the application and forward to AirFleet Capital, via mail, overnight express, e-mail or fax, together with supporting information listed on the Financial Information Requirements Sheet (i.e. aircraft specifications if available, 2 years' tax returns for business and/ or individual purchasing aircraft - include all applicant(s)/ guarantor(s) information).
- Upon receipt, AirFleet will review the Application and will contact you with any questions.
- AirFleet will give an approval typically within one business day. More complicated business financings may take longer.
The Closing Process
Closing takes 2 business days - 1 day to prepare and overnight documents to you and 1 day for you to sign and return the documents. AirFleet includes a pre-paid, pre-addressed overnight return envelope to expedite the process.
- AirFleet conducts title search on aircraft.
- AirFleet forwards Closing Package via overnight FedEx for signing by Purchaser/ Guarantor together with a closing document instruction sheet.
- Closing documents to be signed, notarized and returned.
- AirFleet wires the loan amount to seller/ lien holder, as designated by buyer, upon receipt of documentation and authorization. Buyer makes down payment to seller.
- AirFleet submits the necessary FAA documentation to the FAA for filing (Registration, Bill of Sale,The International Registry if applicable, etc.).
- AirFleet copies and forwards a complete set of documents to you for your records.
- AirFleet conducts post-sale title search to verify proper title and forwards a copy to you for your records.