We Respect your Privacy
AirFleet Capital, Inc. Policy Regarding your Financial Privacy
This privacy statement is given on behalf of AirFleet Capital, Inc. (AFC), and supersedes all prior versions. Described below are the types of nonpublic personally identifiable information AFC may have collected and how AFC may use, maintain and sometimes share this information with various parties that may or may not be affiliated with AFC.
AFC collects nonpublic personal information about our customers from the following sources:
1. Information we receive from you on your application, such as your name, address, social security number, and representations made by you about your income, assets, open lines of credit, and obligations.
2. Information about your transactions with us, with our affiliates, or with others, such as your account balances and payment history.
3. Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency or employers, such as your creditworthiness, credit history, credit score, or employment history. This may also include information from a public records database such as LexisNexis or Dunn & Bradstreet.
We use your nonpublic personal information to serve you. Our policy is to limit disclosure of your information to those instances permitted by applicable law. Below are some examples of the ways in which we may, on occasion, disclose information (1-3 above) that we collect about you as a present or former customer:
* Affiliated companies servicing your account: To affiliated financial institutions supporting AFC's lending needs (i.e. the Banks), who will own or otherwise service your account.
* Affiliated companies supporting your transaction: To affinities with which AFC participates in managing end-user financing, to the extent as permitted by applicable law, who collectively work in the process of serving you.
* Joint marketing arrangements: As permitted by law, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements. These marketing partners, which may not be owned by or affiliated with AFC, will be subject to joint agreements, will be required to maintain the privacy of any personal information we may provide to them, and we will restrict their use of that information only to the uses set forth in our contractual agreement.
* Non-affiliated companies servicing your account: As permitted by law, to non-affiliated companies that work for us in the process of serving you. Some examples would be vendors, banks or service companies that provide statement printing and mailing services or other types of servicing for your account, or for any account that may be assigned to AFC. These companies may assist us in processing transactions, account relationship, or product fulfillment. We may share personal information about you such as your direct transactions, account balance, and payment history.
* To comply with the law: As specifically required by subpoena or court order, or in order to comply with Federal, state, and local laws and other regulations.
* To administer your account: To attorneys, accountants, and auditors when necessary to effect, administer or enforce your account, or in the case of the proposed or actual sale, merger, transfer or exchange of all or part of the business or operating unit.
* As otherwise permitted by applicable law.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards as required by applicable law to guard your nonpublic personal information. We limit access to your nonpublic personal information to our employees who need to know such information to provide products or services to you, and to service your account.
We have the same policy against disclosing information about former customers as we do about current customers.
This policy may change from time to time. You may review our current policy on our web site or contact us at 800.390.4324 for a copy.
Last updated: June 1, 2011